Monday, March 17, 2008

Book Review: Horton Hears a Who

This is more of a movie review than book review. I just saw this movie and I thought it was absolutely great. Mainly from the perspective that it encourages children to think at a philosophical level. I had some of the thoughts about how world's may be broken down and if there were world within us and so on.

It also encourages creativity. I can say from personal experience that I have always been found of Dr. Seuss's books as an adult. When I was a kid I didn't like these books for some reason.

Well I really would like to use this opportunity to remind everyone to encourage your kids to read. This may be a great book to start them with if they are very young. It is good for kids to know that not all entertainment comes from the television.

No comments: