Friday, March 21, 2008

Book Review: Eat This Not That by David Zenozenko

I think this book should be burned. It is basically how to choose the most healthy unhealthy option. The author just wants you to die a little slower than your counterparts. Well please do not take the advice of this jerk. I personally am a vegetarian, but not the hippy type. I just think that natural order of the body does not call for the consumption of meat.

If you want to lose weight excercise and don't shop in the middle of the gorcery store. Stay on the premiter. The only time you should diviate from the premiter is to find the organic isle. If you live in the St. Louis area Dierberg's has a great organic section but they are kind of expensive. Check out Schnucks as well and vice versa if price is not a factor goto Trader Joe's or Wholefoods. Wholefood's is painful for a guy like me, but do not waste your money on this book.

At the end of the day I am a capatilist pig. If you do decide you want to eat from a healthier criteria and use this book on rare occasion when you cheat. Please, use my link to make your a poor decision.

No comments: