Saturday, March 15, 2008

Book Review: A Change Of Heart by Jodi Picoult

This book review is just in from my beloved Mama. Nobody better disagree with anything written here, I'll have to break your fingers. Well she told me it was one of the better books she has read lately. She does say that about a lot of books she reads though, I really have to base her opinion off of what she told me about the content.

She told me it was written from the view point of several different narrators, which actually has sparked my interest in the book. It is about really about a guy on death row and the family he destroyed. The book explores the death penalty and forgiveness. Now seeing that it is written from the view points of several different narrator they book seems to almost envoke a debate. That concerns me but I think if the author does have an agenda this is a very good way to get one's point across. Jodi Picoult is definitely a very intelligent writer. If I get the time I am definitely going to borrow this from my Mama the next time she is in town.

No comments: