Saturday, March 15, 2008

Book Review: Another Thing to Fall by Laura Lippman

Just go out and get this book it is literally that good. Laura Lippman is an author from Baltimore, Maryland and man does that girl know how to write. This book is intensely engaging.

This book is based off of a classic storyline. A private investigator with a history is assigned to protect a rising starlet. Laura Lippman uses the PI's shortcomings with the starlet's need for concern to draw you right into the book.

Throw in Hollywood, a movie production and Laura Lippman's knowledge of Baltimore and you've got one really good book. I liked this book so much I researched some of Laura's other books.

It is seldom that I find a really good author and I think I could go back and read several of her books. She certainly has a bunch of them out there.

No comments: