Saturday, March 15, 2008

Book Review: Cookies by Martha Stewart Living Magazine

Wow, this is really shameful. I don't really care to read this because I can't cook. I actually stand a good chance at burning microwaveable popcorn. Yeah, I know I should stay out of the kitchen. I do love to eat stuff that other people cook and I especially love cookies who doesn't.

The cookies on the cover alone are enought to make my mouth water. You should get this book for sure if you can cook. I will make my intention clear by telling you that I recommend this book in order to stand a better chance at getting cookies. Most of the readers of this blog are currently friends and I figure if I spark their interest I have the potential to be standing knee high in cookies.

Just so everyone knows I like soft baked cookies, the hotter the better. If you want to invite me over to be the official cookie taster I may be able to find time in my busy schedule.

No comments: