Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book Review: The Sex Live of Cannibals by J Maarten Troost

What the heck? I was cruising the shelves and I came upon this book. I only skimmed a bit of it at the book store because it has a really odd title.

The title is obviously there to capture your attention and I bought right into it. The book appeared to be about this guy and his girl who took a trip to some island.

It really isn't my kind of book. It is one of those liberal things and although I am open minded I don't read books like this.

If you are a liberal check it out. He may have found something interesting that you will be able to relate. This book has the potential to lead people to new cultural experiences. I can't even find ten people to go have a traditional chinese meal with. Who needs to read the menu. Just eat the crap the give you for the sake of trying new things.

No comments: