Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book Review: A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

This is a part of the seven book series of A Song of Ice and Fire. I really do not get into fantasy books very often but after reading A Game of Thorns I became hooked.

George R.R. Martin is a creative author and his stories are really captivating. It was like reading The Hobbit for the first time when I was twelve. I will never forget that book either. Very few authors are able to capture the attention of the reader like George Martin. He really brings you to a world of imagery with his writing, instead of you just staring at the words in the book.

Every time I pick up one of his books I read them intensely. I can't wait for the next release. This series is really good. It has movie potential.

No comments: