Thursday, February 21, 2008

Book Review: The Appeal by John Grisham

With the upcoming elections this book seems appropriately entertaining. It is about rigging an election. If an eletion is rigged it takes all of the suprise away. This time around I think the democrats will have to take some of the John's tactics from the book to get a win. Clinton and Obama what a laugh. Not that I am happy with the republican candidates.

Well this book is really intriguing. It actually, makes politics really interesting. The book is a real political roller coaster. It really does have a lot of suspense. It brings together the Mississippi political process, ghost coporations, senators and billionaire CEO's together to make a spiderweb of scheming and moral dilemna.

I really recommend this book it is a great read. The only thing is that it is a really quick read. I didn't think I would be ready to move on to the next book so quickly. Maybe I will revisit this book in a month or so.

No comments: