Saturday, April 5, 2008

Book Review: Busting Vegas: The MIT Whiz Kid Who Brought Vegas to Their Knees by Ben Mezrich

Alright this is a must read. I went and saw the movie last weekend and decided to pick up this book. I read the first chapter and I hate it when books start describing things in too much detail off the bat. To me, "It was Friday when I decide to follow a lead I recieved on a cocktail napkin. It took me to a whore house where the women were as hot as the scorching sun that day." I don't need to know what month it was and all of the other bull crap details.

Anyway, I persevered and purchased the book despite my apprehension. It was really goo and I think I even want to learn how to count cards I don't know if I really have the talent or time to pick up te skill. This is definitely a must read I just wish I read it before going to the movies. My read time was three days.

No comments: