Monday, March 24, 2008

Book Review: Fit For Life by Harvey Diamond

This is a book I have implemented in my life. It has helped me lose fifty pounds and I have kept it off. The only unfortunate thing is that this book isn't more expensive. I think you can buy it for a penny and as a matter of fact I have written an article about the basic principles. That means you can get a lot of the information the book contains in one page for free right here. Well what can I say, I like reviewing books that have helped me make changes in my life.

Well the diet definitely isn't fun, it is tought but worth the while. I followed the diet very closely during the first few months and still follow it closely to this day. Now I am just maintaining my current weight. I am right at 200 lbs. and I am 6' 3", I guess I should try that exercise part. Harvey Diamond does mention that several times in his book. I will say it is tougher to get the calories I need when I follow the principles in this book than it is to over eat. It seems like I am eating all day and keep in mind I am a vegetarian. Meat has a lot of calories, it is easy to eat too much meat.

No comments: